CZECH OPEN PÍSEK
29. - 31. 10. 2021
International WCDF Line Dance Competition Czech Republic
Hello dancers, the preparations for Czech Open 2021 are underway!
Now, we have 180 competitors registered from Italy, Austria, Germany, Sweden, Switzerland, Latvia, Czech Republic, the USA and others. The registration ends on 1st October.
As the event is around the corner, we would like to provide you with the epidemiological conditions that need to be met to attend the competition in order to keep everyone safe and healthy!
The conditions are following:
- have a negative RT-PCR test not exceeding 7 days old,
- have a negative RAT antigen test up to 72 hours old,
- have laboratory confirmation of having recovered from covid-19 disease in the period not longer than 180 days before the day of the event,
- have proof of covid-19 vaccination, with at least 14 days since the last vaccine dose (second for two-dose vaccines, first for single-dose vaccines),
- have a confirmation from a health service provider of passing a RAT antigen test under the supervision of a healthcare professional through an online service with a negative result no more than 24 hours before the event,
- pass a self-test on the spot with a negative result (other possibilities are preferred).
The list of conditions states all the possibilities alternatively. If you fulfil one of them, you're eligible to take part in the event.
All those present must have a respirator without an exhalation valve of min. class FFP2 (KN95 / N95) on at all times except for dancers at the time of their competition (e. g. in the staging area or on the dancefloor).
The organizers of the event have the authority and obligation to check the fulfillment of the above conditions.
Looking forward to seeing you all in Písek soon!